Democrats pride themselves on being pro-women. Yet, they are not tolerant of conservative women or women with opposing viewpoints. In celebration of Women’s History Month, here is a list of recent attacks on conservative women from the accepting left.
- Lena Dunham telling white women they were showing “violent privilege” by voting for President Trump.
“It’s painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for [Trump] too,” Lena Dunham.
2. Pro-life women banned from the “Women’s March.”
The “inclusive” women’s march on Washington, banned pro-life women from the march.
3. Kellyanne Conway being sexualized after a picture surfaced of her sitting on her knees on a couch in the Oval Office.
Representative Richmond of Louisiana said that Conway looked “familiar” on her knees.
4. Chelsea Handler attacking First Lady Melania.
Handler said that she would never have First Lady Melania on her show because “she can barely speak English.”
5. Ivanka Trump, asked if she would fill the role of her father’s first lady.
Ivanka said that it was extremely inappropriate to suggest that she would fill the role as her father’s First Lady. “There is one first lady and she will do remarkable things,” Ivanka stated.
6. The women on the “View” attacking Carly Firorina during the 2016 election.
“She looked demented! Her mouth did not downturn one time.” “Smiling Fiorina? Can you imagine? It’d give me nightmares,” Michelle Collins of the view said.
Conservative women have been attacked by liberals countless times. It is not only politicians being attacked, conservative women are attacked every day online, on college campuses and their workplace for being conservative. Being pro-women, should not have apply only when convenient.
What do you think of liberals attacking conservative women? Let Hypeline know in the comments below!