President Trump appears to keep winning against Hillary Clinton. Recent poll numbers from Suffolk University show the former presidential candidate continues to have low favorability numbers.
Hillary Clinton only has a 35% favorability rate among registered voters. 55% of those polled have an unfavorable view of Clinton. President Trump, on the other hand, has a 45% favorable rating with the unfavorable rating at 47%.
The same poll has Vice President Pence’s favorability rating at 47% versus a 35% unfavorable view.
While both President Trump and Clinton both have less than stellar numbers, another Trump family member beats them both. A CNN/ORC poll shows the majority Americans like the First Lady. The poll puts Melania Trump favorability rating at 52%, up 16 points from Inauguration Day.
Follow the author on Twitter: @Julio_Rosas11